Monday, June 30, 2014

What is The Hardest Butterfly Knife Trick


What is the best or hardest trick on a butterfly knife trick? I'll end with a couple of tricks I found especially hard; however, each tricks difficulty varies from person to person. Where it might take my friend a week to master a trick, I might do it in a day. The same applies vice-versa. Now that doesn't mean some tricks are harder then others, because if you can't do a simple rollover I can assure you, you won't master the spinal rollover in a day.

Now in my next post I will be going over a couple different tricks, explaining them then linking you to my or other peoples videos. So hopefully you can get a hold of them. It really is a lot of fun learning these, you won't be disappointed. 

If you haven't mastered a couple tricks before, don't bother with these. At very minimal you should at least learn the basic rollover and double flip open/close before you try these. If you are like my you will probably just jump into advanced tricks right after you get down the rollover; which is the most fun way to do things if you ask me. 

Here are a couple tricks I really enjoyed, but had a real hard time learning: 
  •  The Suicide Drop-Tick
 


  • The Helix 

  • Scissor

2 comments:

  1. I love how none of these tricks are hard, they don't even scratch the surface of 4/10, how about the reverse OG ladder, choker fanning, scissor ladder, snake eyes, or the renowned E-X-O or Viper, like really your showing 3-5/10 tricks as the hardest, do your research....

    ReplyDelete