Friday, November 14, 2014

Butterfly knife, flash drive?

Found only at bladeplay, you can actually get a butterfly knife usb drive. No no, it's not an actual knife, however you can flip it to your hearts desire. The biggest let down in my opinion was the quality, its nothing like your stainless steel or aluminum knife, its plastic! That may be a disappointment, but nonetheless its a wonderful idea and I think more things like this will be popping up in the future. 




If you're looking for the drive, it can be found here

This was the first thing I've had a chance to order from bladeplay, and I'm more then satisfied. I'll undoubtedly be returning in the future. I don't normally post about items not containing knifes, but you don't see too many spinoffs on butterfly knives, and I thought this was a nice idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment