Friday, May 8, 2015

Butterfly Knife Key Chain

Well, I thought I'd seen it all until now. Over the course my blog we've gone through butterfly knife spoons to butterfly knife necklaces, although I think I've found a new one. Here I will present to you, butterfly knife key chains:

Now I'm not entirely sure how these work, too be honest. I guess if it pops open when you're reaching for your keys you're just out of lucky. I think this would be an awesome addition, none the less. These butterfly knives are available at blade play for as little as 5$! Now of course the functionality of the blade would be rather small, but how can you turn down a blade for only 5 dollars? I think these things are pretty awesome, write down a comment and tell me what you think, or even better, share with your friends and let them know!

2 comments: